Classic aristocratic residence. It was built in place of a wooden manor built by Kazimierz Czartoryski before 1730. His granddaughter – Dutchess Aleksandra Oginska remodeled it completely according to Stanislaw Zawadzki design in 1776-1782. The Palaca was reshaped to match classic standards and interior layout.
In 2001 the building was donated to Siedlce university which renovated it, mostly with EU money. Now the chancellor of the Human and Nature Sciences has their office there.