Opieki St Jozefa Church, Rosciszewo
The church was built in 1779-1781 from the money donated by Benedykt Jezewski. Polychromes inside the church were painted in 1932 during the last remodeling of the church.
ul. Jana Pawła II 18
St Jozef Parish in Rosciszewo
Distance from Warsaw
church, St Jozef in Rosciszewo, gate, polychromes, 18th century church, 18th century architecure, curiosiies, curiosities in Poland