A happily situated Palace surrounded by 9 ha landscape park.
Central point of the complex is a palace built in 1880 that used to belong to Jezierski family. Now, its newly retored interiors are home to a restaurant, cafe, beautiful ball room and four multi-media conference rooms.
We offer our guests rooms and apartments locted in the palace and the adjucent grange buildings. The stylized equipment and interiors will take our guests back into the epoque and at the same time will allow them to enjoy the quality of a four-star hotel.