Ujazdowski Park in Warsaw– urban Park in Warsaw, between Trasa Łazienkowska and Piekna Street. It was opened in 1893, designed by Franciszek Szanior. Attractions of the park: pond designed by William Heerlein Lindley, and waterfall designed by Alfons Grotowski. Official opening of the park was 10th August 1896. It was first listed on the historic monuments register in 1965 In 200-2002 it was revitalized.