The projects should meet following criteria:
• coming from Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia or Ukraine
• fiction features and feature-length documentaries for theatrical release, which are works-in-progress (films in advanced shooting period and in post-production) or completed films before their premiere
• not having been presented during any other film festival or market before (apart from co-production events)
More about conditions and regulations at centeast.eu.
If you wish to submit your film, please contact organizers at email@example.com.
11th CentEast Market Warsaw
The 11th edition of CentEast Market Warsaw will take place 16-18 October 2015, during the last days of the 31st Warsaw Film Festival. Organized by Warsaw Film Foundation since 2005, CentEast aims at giving the films from the region more exposure to the international market and providing them with distribution opportunities. Presenting nearly 30 projects and finished films, with 300 film professionals attending and pre-arranged one-to-one meetings, CentEast Market creates a great networking platform for sales agents, distributors, festival programmers and producers, interested in Eastern European cinema.
CentEast’s highlights in 2015 will include:
• CentEast Warsaw-Moscow-Beijing – the presentation of selected Eastern European works-in-progress will be held in Warsaw October 16, 2015, repeated in Moscow a couple of days later and afterwards presented in April 2016 in Beijing.
• China-Europe Film Promotion Project – presentations of the newest Chinese films and works-in-progress organized on the basis of the mutual promotional activity between Film Factory, Beijing Film Market form China and the Warsaw Film Foundation.
• Warsaw Screenings – screenings of selected newest Polish films.
• Shorts Warszawa – two days of intensive workshops for Polish filmmakers specializing in short forms.
• FIPRESCI Warsaw Project – workshop for young and aspiring journalists and film critics organized in collaboration with the International Federation of Film Critics (FIRPESCI).
• Video Library available to accredited professionals.